Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.26 Summery
Features added or changed:
- Edited the self detection default to turned off.
- Added resetting of self detection context correction to reset core.
- Improved context correction of self detected questions.
- Increased menu speed.
- Removed junk information for the brain menu.
- Added a small part to the machine code.
- Edited the default amount of time unknown information is enter until conversation if changed.
- Bug Fixed: the change topic button statistics to change default conversation change point.
- Bug Fixed: resizing window problem.
- Bug Fixed: spelling mistakes in database details.
Subscriber features added or changed:
- Added: Context corrections to save files ready for later editing by subscribers.
Version 5.26 Details
Edited the default self detection option to off as it is still in beta, added the context correction to the main save file for later AI core editing done by subscribers, and added improvement in general to the context detection and context correction. The "options.sav"file needs to be deleted for this to have an effect for older users, the default for older users will have this beta option on.
Increased the CPU allowance for the menus and decreased junk information displayed in the menus, such as machines code.
Added a tiny bit to machine code to increase speed of output of the AI.
Added slight changed to the default times new information is entered before the AI changed the topic of conversation and fixed options associated with it.
Latest Brain File Details
Folders: 1719 - Files: 2366
Responses: 78406 total file weight
Average Files Per Folder: 1.37638
Total Characters: 173347.
Total Data Size: 253 KB 557 B