Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.12 Summery
- Fixed the "Users Can View Brain" and the "Users Can Edit Brain" buttons for online use.
- Moved the saved options to the "settings" folder.
- Added "Users Can Delete" in option.
- Added "Users Can Teach" in options
- The chatter tab now shows the admin that is hosting the server.
- Adjusted the data shown and buttons in the option tab slightly.
- Started to add individual user statistics of how many things said, and how many letters typed.
- Changed the "AI Smart Update" button to a "Check Brain" button in the info tab.
- The new "Check Brain" button and auto update now checks for folder duplicates.
- The "Check Brain" button and auto update now clears blank inaccessible folders.
- The "Check Brain" button and auto update now displays a percent until done.
- Increased the speed of auto updating a save file.
- Adding new folders and files will now detect duplicates.
- Started adding subscription features, this is what is currently available:
- Added a "Sub" tab for subscriber options.
- Added merging brain files.
- Added "Edit Unknown Response" feature.
- Added "Search Folder" feature.
The "AI Smart Update" button has been changed to the "Check Brain" button on the info tab, and auto checks a file is up to date. This button has been updated to include a few new performance improvements including removing of blank folders, and merging of duplicate folders. The speed of the update process has been improved with a clearer display of the update process in a percent. Multiple speed tests were run to find the most efficient time.
More server admin option were added, giving the server admin control over users viewing, editing and deleting the AI brain. An option has been added to also the admin control over users teaching the brain. The server admin is now displayed at the top of the chatter tab and can be more easily contact with the right click wisper command from there.