Core AI & brain-file update
5.16 - 5.15 - 5.14/5.13 - 5.12 - 5.11 - 5.10 - 5.09 - 5.08 - 5.07 - 5.06 - 5.05 - 5.04 - 5.03
...Click here to download the latest version of AIChat...
Version 5.17 Summery
- Highly improved response time, optimized the AI folder and file search while chatting.
- Force say now clears memory of the AI, apart from the thing being forced.
- Tweaked the backtracing slightly for unknown answer to questions and to many okays.
- Updated "Clear Last Say" to include the new backtracing element.
- Tweak the learning and chatting, on and off, to clear the AI memory of backtracing.
- Auto saving has been improved.
- Tweaks to new backtracing system.
Elements of the new backtracing system has been tweaked to better improve learning, and buttons have been updated with this this new system in mind, and speed of responses have been improved by removing unneeded processes.
Improved backing up by adding auto saving to backup folder when files are saved or loaded in general, if you accidentally overwrite your quick save, you will be able to find the older save in the backup folder in savefile folder.
Released the interfaceless version on the download page, same AI output, same learning, no buttons, just chat. The AI auto saves every 10 mins and auto loads on start-up, this version can be hosted, but there is no user to user chat, only user to AI chat. Other users joining the server will be able to talk to and teach the AI save file. Just like the other AIChat programs, this versions converts older files up to version 9 save files.
Added lots more welcoming conversation and more questions into the default brain file to fish out more information about a general persons day to learn faster from the start. Reworked a lot of starting conversation with the new backtracing system. The default starting brain holds 1378 input folders and 1940 output files.