Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.18 Summery
- Added new data on the new backtracing system for the database details button.
- Fixed a bug which is meant to response when 3 return point folders are said, adjusted to 2.
- Tweaked the control panel to be more optimized.
- Improved back tracing when it comes to unknown questions being returned for answers.
- Added expandable file information in the control panel.
- Added expandable file information when searching to the brain tab.
- Improved brain tab file statistics.
- Optimized the AI core a bit further on processing the brain files.
- Added questions about self detection and responses.
- Added a context editor so the AI can learn from perspective when questioned about self.
- Updated the save file version to version 10, which contains all the new editable core AI for subscribers. Non subscribers will be able to use these adjusted core AI files.
- Now updated the saving and loading display for BYOND Dream Daemon servers hosts.
- New auto saving now added to application shut down and server rebooting.
- BYOND Dream daemon will now show users logging in and out of the AIChat program.
- Changed from 3 "okay"s to 2 before randomly from return point folders.
- Smoother log in process.
- Changed the way information if view when expanding a file. It now displays in the text area.
- Fixed a problem with user statistics not being saved right.
- Added a restore default AI core adjustments button in the info tab. (Known bug, missing icon)
- Updated the save file version to version 10, which contains all the new editable core AI for subscribers.
- Subscriber will be able to create and share these core AI adjustments in the brain save files.
- Added the ability to edit the detection of questions about itself.
- Added the ability to edit to unknown answers about itself.
- Added the ability to adjust day of the week and month bias.
New data has been added to the database details about backtracing information, how many back tracing links there are, how many characters there are and how much data it roughly takes up.
Adjusted the core AI to fix a bug miscalculating the number of times "okay" is said before double posting to keep the conversation alive has been fixed. When the AI does not know what to say to a statement it would respond with a return point folder, when a return point folder is said 2 times, it will pick something in one of the return point folders to say as a second post. The back tracing system has been tweaked for this because the conversation skips a beat for 1 message.
The ability to open folders, and to look at file details with the expand option when you right click a file or folder, now has been added to searching or looking in different view mode. The backtracing folder has been added the control tab. This is normally the 4th last thing said between you and the AI, and is used to keep track of where the conversation came from to hold conversational retention. This allow the AI to stay on topic.
Added the ability to adjust the day of the week bias towards what day the files was created to allow the AI to learn weekly routines, and added the ability to adjust the bias to files created in the same month, to allow the AI better understand yearly events better. Currently a file is 3 times more likely to be picked if created on the same day, and 5 times more likely to be picked if file is created in the same month. Backtracking has been adjusted to be 10 times more likely picked if backtracing data is detected in the file. The maximum value of the bias options has been raised to 25.