Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.25 Summery
Features added or changed:
- Changed the default short statement detection length from 8 to 6.
- Made the debug mode more extensive.
- Opened up backtracing bias, month bias and day bias to use for free.
- Added: Option for changing topic based on being to unresponsive to new information.
- Updated the brain file save format to version 12.
- Trained the default brain file to include the new features.
Subscriber features added or changed:
- Added: Debug mode to subscriber menu for easy access.
- Added: Better view of the options in the subscriber menu.
Version 5.25 Details
Some modification to some of the AI Core structure to make the code more efficient adding more option for the AI responsiveness.
Changing the bias for day or the week and month of the year has been opened up for people who are not subscribed. This allows the AI keep on weekly and monthly topics, like "the weekend is almost over" or "almost Friday" to be understood better, along with keeping track of monthly events such as Halloween an Christmas better.
When the AI does not know a topic and is given to many input with no responses, the AI will try to change to topic of the conversation. Currently it is set that after 3 inputs with no output the AI will pick from the one of the return point folders to change subject.
A slight change to the short statement length from 8 characters to 6 characters, which subscribers can edits, is undergoing a test period and may be changed back in future versions. It does not effect the overall AI drastically.