Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.24 Summery
- Added an option for AI reading and typing respond time for more realism.
- Removed the response "what do you think?" to self question in the default core.
- (Note: You will need to click Restore Default AICore to fix this.)
- Added a text output for button clicks.
- Added a basic debug mode for more advanced development.
- Bug Fixed: AI chatters could not get past "Hello".
- Bug Fixed: Last say view option did not load right and show in options.
Added a reply delay for the AI to act more realistic by giving a few second before reply based on the length of the text that is typed in an the replying length of text, this is an individual user setting, not a global server setting.
The default responses with no answers to questions about itself, like "how are you?" no longer has "what do you think?" as a default response, it seemed a bit aggressive when replying like this.
Added a text output in the chat for when buttons are clicked, sometimes the control panels can responds a bit slow, and this give a more real time response.
A big bug fix has been applied to the AI chatters getting stuck on "hello" or "hi" when the AI was talking to itself, it is now able to move further along in conversation. A small bug fix where last say view options was not loading right has now been corrected.
A debug mode has also been added to help guide subscribing members who are AI core editors a little idea of whats under the hood when editing via the "Sub" tab and to also help with further more advance development into the AI by giving more detail feedback of what is happening under the hood of the AI.