Core AI & brain-file update
5.20 - 5.19 - 5.18 - 5.17 - 5.16 - 5.15 - 5.14/5.13 - 5.12 - 5.11
5.10 - 5.09 - 5.08 - 5.07 - 5.06 - 5.05 - 5.04 - 5.03
...Click here to download the latest version of AIChat...
Version 5.22 Summery
- Added a button for creating a new brain file.
- Added simple starting templates, blank new start, simple hellos, the default guide and original nostalgia core.
- Updated the look of the buttons in the Info, Options and Sub tabs.
- Icons have been added to the human and AI in the chatter tab.
- Added different colours for server admins, moderators, normal users, and NPC chatters.
- The addition of the recycle bin is complete.
- Edited the file extension for the the saved brain files to ".brain", you can still load ".sav" files.
- Back up saving is better now.
- Expanding a folder will show information like expanding a file.
- Adjusted the text output for updating files to the current format.
- Server status now appears after hosts connect to BYOND. (Not dream deamon)
- Changed quick save to backup save when closing AIChat.
- Added more to the context editor, in the question about self detector. (Still in beta)
- Fixed Bug: Deleting files and folders, now go to the "/savefile/recycle" folder.
- Fixed Bug: Context editor was being used at wrong points.
- Fixed Bug: Newer options was appearing blank from old option files.
- Fixed Bug: Fixed bias options, always went to max, now fixed.
- Added a star around the subscribers next to their name in the chatter tab.
- Added (SUB) to the end of subscribers name when chatting.
- Fixed Bug: With the free holiday subscriptions system.
- Fixed Bug: Edit copy and question length, always went to max when adjusting.
- Fixed Bug: Edit copy and question length, loaded the wrong value from a modified file.
Added a new brain button to clear the brain file completely, or load up the one of the three template brains which comes with the software.
The default starting guide is the first brain which automatically starts up for new users, and is the most advance brain file that comes with AIChat. The default guide brain holds a built in guide for itself, and is the most conversationally advanced to start with.
The simple hello template is a blank template which holds a mixture of hellos to help initiate conversations.
The nostalgia core template is a template of a modified core to be more like to original first version of AIChat.
More graphical updates for the new buttons being added, and an update to the graphics in the chatter menu, users, moderators and admins all have their own unique colour. Subscribers will have a star around them. Admin, mod, and sub are the tags given to the different people next to their names in the public chat.
Edited the extension to ".brain" because I heard somewhere it would more distinguish than ".sav" files more. This is shows that these files are different from user save files and option files. "brain.sav" has been changed to "quick save.brain". The download comes with a "default.brain" file, which is the default brain file that is loaded if there is no "quick save.brain". The ".sav" files from previous versions can still be loaded, the data is the same, only the name of the file is different.
A recycle folder was added in the last few update, which caused issues with deleting items as its was partially implemented. The recycle bin feature has been now been complete. Any files or folders deleted are moved to their own folder in the savefile called recycle. Backup saving is now better, displaying what the file name is when auto saving to the backup folder.