Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.20 Summery
- Changed "Save" to "Save On Local Machine"
- Added the ability to change to server status, this is what the users see on the server page.
- Updated more of the context editor, which swaps context in conversation.
- As the context editor for detection of question about self is still in beta, a button has been added to turn self question detection on and off.
- Also added the a button to turn on and off question detection altogether.
- Display of the view mode and searching status has returned to the control panel.
- It will save and display if the AI core has been "modified".
- It is unknown if older save files are modified, all older save files will be considered "modified".
- Along with the info tab, restore default AI core has been added to the option and sub tab.
- Restore default AI will remove the "modified" save file status as well as restoring the default core settings.
- Bias options now save in /settings/options.sav
- A new moderator tier has been added with custom controls in the options tab.
- A new set admin and moderator controls have been added when right click a person in chatter.
- Added recycle bin file in savefile for deleted items.
- Bug fixed: When file expand shows information, it no longer has the month info twice.
- Bug fixed: While admins had users can edit on, check brain was accessible by users.
- Known Bug: Says its version 5.19 when its version 5.20
- Known Bug: Files don't delete.
- Added a block for when creating duplicate "question detection" or "unknown responses".
- Updated load and merge, to find the average weight between each file when merged.
- Added the ability to edit the how many letters are needed before the AI copies and adds a question mark on the end of a statement, this is saved as a core modification.
Changed the save option to save on local machine to make it clearer about where it is saving, quick save can be used by anyone, but only makes a quick save on the servers machine, not on any client machines. Where the save button acted like a save button on a the local machine, on other machines it acts like a download button. Save on local machine allows people to download brain files from other peoples servers to run on their own server or offline chat.
A change server status button has been added to allow server hosts to change the status people see on the server list on the BYOND website, this will allow users to identify different servers easier.
The context editor changing the perspective of the conversation and is used after a question about itself is detected, although the question detection system is mainly complete, the self question detection system and the response system for that is still very much in the beta phase of development. To be specific, the context editor which handles the responses to the question "what do you think?" after something is unknown about itself is asked. The context editor edits the answer to the question "what do you think?" to change the perspective to itself is still in development. For example "you seem like your ok" becomes "i seem like im ok".
The new modified tag for brain files with modified AI cores will allow people to see if a brain file has its default AI core, or if a subscriber has modified the AI core. Currently a part of this is still in development and as each segment has been completed it has become available. The concept behind this part of the application is to open up the AI core detection and responses for users to edit, not only for creating interesting artificial character or more efficient learning machines, but also allowing other languages to create cores specifically for their countries language.
The restore default AI core button will remove the new modified save file status while restoring the default AI core. It is unknown if older save files are modified, all older save files before save file version 11 will be considered "modified", this can be corrected with the restore default AI core button.
Moderator controls have begun to be added, currently the server has server options for general users seeing the brain tab, adding new data, editing data, and deleting data. Moderators have been added with the same set of controls as the users for custom options under the options tab. The moderators and admins will now be able to right click a person in the chatter tab and find mod controls.
In the mod controls menu, admins and moderators will be able to boot people from the server, mute people in public chat, ban people teaching the AI, and banning people from editing and deleting files and folders.