Core AI & brain-file update
Version 5.31 Summery
Features added or changed:
- Bias controls default value change: New information bias set to 2.
- Bias controls default value change: Recent information bias set to 3.
- Bias controls default value change: First information bias set to 5.
- 5 new themes added for free users, the original pumpkin theme is still available.
- Added a bias display to files under the brain tab next to the file weight count.
- Added a time redundancy option to ignore old topics.
- Added an old data tag next to the file weight count to display redundant data.
- Added 2 right click options to make a file old data and to remove the old data tag.
- Added the ability to edit backtracing data.
- 9 new themes added for subscribers.
Version 5.31 Details
In the last version natural human bias controls were added to allow a user to adjust the way the artificial intelligence responded based on human psychological traits, in this version a realistic default values for each bias has been set.
Bias information is now displayed next to the files just after the weight count of the file, this shows as "N-Bias" for new information bias, "R-Bias" for recent information bias and "F-Bias" for first information.
Time depend information if now controlled with a time redundancy option which allows the users to control how long it takes before information is ignored and considered redundant, if it has been a long since the last time a reply was made what the artificial intelligence has said, it is considered out of date and an "Old-Data" tag is applied to a file.
The "Old-Data" tag can be manually added and removed from a file by right clicking the file, the ability to edit backtracing on a file has also been added to the right click menu for files, although this is an advanced option which will rarely be used, it allow users more control over the editing of the artificial intelligence brain.
14 new colour theme have been added to allow the users the change the style of the interfaces, the original pumpkin theme is still available, which equals 15 themes in total. These theme can be set by a hosted server and anyone joining will see the server admins theme as default, even if it is a subscriber theme. Each individual user can select their own theme on a server without effecting other individuals themes. Read more...
...Now with new flavors...